Thursday, October 18, 2007

Nebulla

Holding your hand until you say a prayer,
I look for you among a thousand faces
Longing for you from a Distant Galaxy
I look at the Stars, but your soul is not there.

The sky is high, the cold chills my bones,
your eyes are dead mirrors in which my face reflects,
holding your absence, while I try to fire matches against it
makes my body bruise, and feel a deadly pain.

Loving you is like being the mistress of death,
And I try to take comfort in the delusions surrounding me.
Love is a flower that spills honey for some,
but for me, it is a poisonous pen with a heavy iron hand.

Perhaps I don't know how to enjoy the chains,
while I am not sure if this longing is mine,
I just know you are in a far away galaxy
and the only language you know is that of delusions.

I prefer to float in the dark,
making love to the thick velvet waters,
because that is the only peace I can have
without stopping being alive.

(c) Pekky Marquez 2007

No comments: